We have a tradition of being innovative
Since 1892 our company has been well acquainted with all cereals-producing countries in the world - and the corresponding cereals treatment methods. Patent No. 77,786 for the table separator made the inventor Friedrich Hermann Schule and the company of the same name known in the rice milling industry at a very early stage.
Since then the Schule table separator has been the best selling machine of our production programme world-wide. Due to the permanent constructive advancement of our machines, plants and turnkey production factories, we are a competent partner when it comes to the treatment of rice, other grain types and legumes, nowadays.
Our range of supply and services
- Customized rice mills and supplementary plants such as rice shelling machines and whitening machines
- Equipment for oat mills as well as machines for the treatment of barley, millet, sorghum, pepper, and legumes
- Plants for the production of instant food, special rice and oat flour
- Plants for hydrothermal treatment of parboiled rice, cereals and legumes
- Agencies, sales, and service worldwide
SCHULE, a member of the KAHL Group, offers comprehensive and rapid service from planning of the plants and operator training to repair. We can rely on a worldwide network of dealers.